Help & Learning Center

Back to the Store

Where can I get specific Bull Parts other than burners and Flame Tamers? carries replacement Burners and Flame Tamers for Bull,


If you need specific gas valves and internal parts, we can send you to the Bull Parts Distributor that is called Carddine.comThe Bull parts are here - 


Phone number - 866-946-8882
Note - You will probably get a voicemail but leave a message and they should respond back.


Get Burners and Flame Tamers at , all other items, contact

Have more questions? Submit a request