Help & Learning Center

Back to the Store

I want to use my Summerset 110V Grill Lighting Transformer in my 220-240v electrical?

So, you live in a Non-US country and you want to use your US 110v Grill lighting transformer.. What do you do?

The easy answer is to buy a converter which is avail on amazon for less than $50 bucks.

Here is the Link and we hope this will help.

TheGrillFather Team

Have more questions? Submit a request