The GrillFather is geared up for your Grilling Needs, with information when you buy and Service when you need it.
Check out our amazing library of recipes, and our Knowledge base for your Do-it-YourSelfers.
Getting Your Grill ready for the season or you just want to be ready? Here are a few tips that will help you have a Great Grilling Year and not just a season.
1. Pull your knobs off and lubricate your valve stems
2. Clean out your grease trays
3. Pull each burner out and visually inspect for any bugs, or spider nests that can clog the gas from properly hitting your burners.
4. LP users, make sure you have ample full bottles of propane, so your never out in the middle of a gathering.
5. Look to TheGrillFather.com for a great Island Grill and Stainless Maintenance kit, keeping your grill looking perfect every time you grill.
Follow these tips and you will be a happy griller.